To fix the error “fatal error uncaught typeerror mysqli_query”, you may need to check the following:
- Make sure you have included the correct database connection details in your PHP code.
- Make sure you have included the correct MySQL library in your PHP code.
- Make sure you have properly formatted your MySQL query.
- Make sure you have checked for any syntax errors in your PHP code.
- Make sure you have checked for any errors in your MySQL database.
If you are still experiencing the error after checking these points, you may need to debug your code by adding error reporting statements or by using a debugger tool. You may also want to check the documentation for the mysqli_query function to ensure that you are using it correctly.