There can be several reasons for this error when starting a Spring Boot application. Some possible causes include:
- Incorrect configuration in the application.properties or application.yml file.
- Dependency conflicts or missing dependencies in the project.
- Errors in the code, such as null pointer exceptions or syntax errors.
- Incorrectly configured database connections or other external resources.
To debug this issue, you can try the following:
- Enable debug logging by adding the following line to your application.properties or application.yml file: logging.level.root=DEBUG
- Rerun the application and check the log output for any clues about the source of the problem.
- Review the code for any potential issues or errors.
- Check the configuration of any external resources, such as database connections, to ensure they are correct.
- If the problem persists, you may need to troubleshoot further by using a debugger or by adding additional logging statements to your code.